Total pounds lost!

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Oven Fried Chicken Salad



To Make this I simply took one half cup of fiber one cereal, and put it in the food processor to make into crumbs. (you could also use cornflakes) I then took 1/4 of egg beaters,(or one egg) and placed in a shallow dish . I seasoned the crumbs with 2 tsp of garlic powder,2 tsp of onion powder, one tsp of salt, one teaspon of mrs dash zest herb blend, 1 tsp of dried thyme, and pepper to taste. I used a package of Tyson chicken tenders. I dipped them in the egg mixture and then the breadcrumbs. I then sprayed a cookie sheet with non stick spray and baked at 375 for about 15 minutes,or until chicken reched 170 degrees. I cut the chicken tnedes into bite size pieces. Then I mixed organic spinach, grapes cut in half, bell peppers, kalmata olives,carrots, goat cheese and tomatoes in a bowl tossed them. And then topped with dressing

No comments:

Post a Comment