Total pounds lost!

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Saturday, January 1, 2011

My Goals for 2011

Well I do not do resolutions, but I will set goals. So I have 15 goals that I have set for myself for 2011.

1.To reach the 100 pounds lost mark!
2.To double my cardio one week out of the month every month!
3. To make at least one new recipe a week!
4. To explore new ways to add vegetables to my meals.
5. Eat fish at least once a week.
6. To get my spin certification.
7. To lift free weights three times a week for at least thirty minutes.
8. To run/walk the American Heart Association 5k.
9. To work with a non profit group on developing a nutritional and exercise program for teenage girls on eating healthy and fit.
10. To take at least five nutrtion courses.
11. To continue with new health and wellness programs at work.
12. To get back into singing in choir.
13. To help at least two people become healthier.
14. To organize at least three volunteer teambuilders for work.
15. To continue on my Bible studies, and growing spirtually!

No comments:

Post a Comment